*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Mpumalanga (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mpumalanga chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swazi-land guidebook.
Mpumalanga is a beautiful region with vistas of mountains and lush green valleys. It’s a prime target for outdoor enthusiasts, who head here to abseil down waterfalls, throw themselves off cliffs, negotiate rivers by raft, inner tube or canoe, and hike or bike wilderness trails.
- throw a line in the water for trout around sophisticated Dullstroom and enjoy the cool alpine climate
- pick up fine African arts and crafts in Graskop before hurling yourself into a gorge on the Big Swing outside town
- gaze in awe from the Three Rondavels at Blyde River Canyon, the world’s third-largest canyon
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Drakensberg Escarpment, Dullstroom, Waterval Bo-ven, Lydenburg, Sabie, Pilgrim’s Rest, Graskop, Blyde River Canyon, Eastern Lowveld, Hazyview, White River, Nelspruit, Malelane, Komatipoort, Barberton, Songimvelo Game Reserve and Piet Retief.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.