*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Kruger National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kruger National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland guidebook.
In terms of wildlife alone, Kruger is one of the world’s greatest national parks. All of Africa’s iconic safari species live out their dramatic days here, with a supporting cast of 137 other mam-mals and over 500 varieties of bird.
- wake to the sweet sounds of nature’s alarm clock when camping wild on the Lonely Bull Back-Pack Trail
- get yourself stuck behind unforgettable traffic – elephants, rhinos, giraffes – on wildlife drives
- discover that birdwatching has its benefits at Sweni Hide
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kruger National Park, Private Wildlife Reserves, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Manyeleti Game Reserve and Timbavati Private Game Reserve.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.