*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Kruger National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kruger National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland guidebook.
In terms of wildlife alone, Kruger is one of the world’s greatest national parks. All of Africa’s iconic safari species live out their dramatic days here, with a supporting cast of 137 other mam-mals and over 500 varieties of bird.
- wake to the sweet sounds of nature’s alarm clock when camping wild on the Lonely Bull Back-Pack Trail
- get yourself stuck behind unforgettable traffic – elephants, rhinos, giraffes – on wildlife drives
- discover that birdwatching has its benefits at Sweni Hide
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kruger National Park, Private Wildlife Reserves, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Manyeleti Game Reserve and Timbavati Private Game Reserve.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.