Natalee, your local expert in South Africa.
Born and raised in South Africa, Natalee spent her youth along the Garden Route in the Western Cape. But the bush is where her heart is. No matter how many times she does a safari, that is when she feels the most invigorated. From the smell to the adventure—the excitement and even the frustration of missing out on a sighting. You'll find her in the bush. Natalee's time in the travel industry stretches across 30 years, which means few know more about visiting the sun-drenched land of South Africa. And ten years ago, when she teamed up with our other expert Angela to begin their award-winning agency, they changed the face of South African tourism. These two industry veterans have the best relationships in the business, and it is safe to say there is nothing these two can’t do. We guarantee a trip with these boundary-pushing travel experts will rock your world.
Why would I need a local expert?
- Our licensed and locally based experts offer access to undiscovered experiences.
- With their wealth of knowledge, our experts can ease any travel anxiety you may have.
- Streamline the planning process so you can plan an unforgettable trip quickly.
Meet Elsewhere, Lonely Planet's new travel-planning service.
Elsewhere is a modern travel platform that pairs clients with local experts to craft once-in-a-lifetime trips, all while challenging the status quo. Made for passionate travelers in search of the undiscovered, Elsewhere trips are built on local expertise, exclusivity, and ease. Look out, travel just got better.Ways to work with Elsewhere:
- Phone consultation: Schedule a 40-minute phone call with one of our licensed local experts to chat through your trip and get their local insight.
- Full service: Our network of licensed local experts will craft you the best trip of your life, from start to finish. From your initial phone call to 24/7 on-the-ground support, our local experts will act as your right hand throughout your journey. This full-service experience is for those looking to lock in that next-level adventure. Visit elsewhere.io and make a trip request to get started.
Complete your travel selection