The Solo Travel Handbook
1st Edition Jan 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Don't let the idea of travelling alone stop you from living out your dreams. Packed with tips and advice for before and during your travels, The Solo Travel Handbook gives you the confidence and know-how to explore the world on your own, whether you're planning a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or short city break.
Developed with Lonely Planet's expert travel writers, it explains how and why individual travel is such a valuable and rewarding experience. Covered topics include:
- Confront and overcome any travel worries
- Decide where to go and plan your itinerary
- Set a budget strategy and organise money
- Find deals on flights and accommodation
- Choose the right luggage and pack like a pro
- Meet fellow travellers and befriend locals
- Ensure you stay safe, happy and healthy
We also rank the best destinations for road-tripping, food, nightlife, culture, island escapes and more, as well as how to fund your travels while you're away.
We’re aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only. *Not available for newer titles
Free standard delivery is automatically applied to all orders over £25. See terms and view delivery times