No code necessary. See terms.
Slovenia - Understand Slovenia & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Slovenia Today, History, Slovenian Way of Life, The Arts, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Slovenia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture and cuisine to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Slovenia’s literature, music, architecture and cinema
- info on where to eat, what to eat and local foodie festivals
- full coverage of the country’s history from Bronze Age settlement to nation-state independence
- details on local lifestyles, sports and religions
Coverage includes: Slovenia Today, History, Slovenian Way of Life, The Arts: Literature, Music, Architecture, Painting, Sculpture and Cinema, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.