*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Slovenia - The Karst & the Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the The Karst & the Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Slovenia guidebook.
Slovenia’s astonishing diversity comes to the fore in this region. Separated by short distances, you can traipse through remarkable Unesco-recognised caves, go bear-watching in dense green forests, or admire the Venetian history and architectural legacy of photogenic seaside towns.
- descend into the netherworld with a tour of the Škocjan Caves
- enjoy the catch of the day amid the glorious Venetian architecture of Piran
- unwind at the peaceful Lepa Vida Thalasso Spa in the salty Sečovlje Salina Nature Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Karst Region, Postojna, Green Karst, Škocjan Caves, Lipica, The Coast, Koper, Izola, Piran, Portorož and Sečovlje.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.