*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Slovenia - The Karst & the Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the The Karst & the Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Slovenia guidebook.
Slovenia’s astonishing diversity comes to the fore in this region. Separated by short distances, you can traipse through remarkable Unesco-recognised caves, go bear-watching in dense green forests, or admire the Venetian history and architectural legacy of photogenic seaside towns.
- descend into the netherworld with a tour of the Škocjan Caves
- enjoy the catch of the day amid the glorious Venetian architecture of Piran
- unwind at the peaceful Lepa Vida Thalasso Spa in the salty Se?ovlje Salina Nature Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Karst Region, Postojna, Green Karst, Škocjan Caves, Lipica, The Coast, Koper, Izola, Piran, Portorož and Se?ovlje.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.