No code necessary. See terms.
Slovenia - Ljubljana (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ljubljana chapter from Lonely Planet’s Slovenia guidebook.
Slovenia’s capital and largest city also happens to be one of Europe’s greenest and most liveable capitals. Ljubljana is graced with beautiful minimalist buildings and accoutrements, and the city’s 50,000-odd students support an active clubbing and cultural scene.
- enjoy a ride on the funicular to Ljubljana Castle for an overview of the city’s past and present
- spend an evening at an outside table at Slovenska Hiša or any other riverside cafe
- consider the genius of Slovenian architect and designer Jože Plečnik at his masterpiece, the National & University Library
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.