*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Singapore - West & Southwest Singapore (PDF Chapter)
This is the West & Southwest Singapore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Singapore guidebook.
This vast area is packed with quirky or specialist sights. Visit to Mt Faber Park at sunset, so as the sun goes down you can either be on the cable car or at a restaurant or bar on the summit.
- stretch your legs for a park-to-park walk along the Southern Ridges to Mt Faber, then hop onto the cable car for gob-smacking views of the city, port and Sentosa Island
- immerse yourself in culture, art and food while wandering around colonial Gillman Bar-racks
- land a peckish, rainbow-coloured parrot on your arm at family-friendly Jurong Bird Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.