Singapore - Orchard Road (PDF Chapter)
This is the Orchard Road chapter from Lonely Planet’s Singapore guidebook.
You would need the best part of a week to explore every floor of every mall in Orchard Rd ar-ea, so do some shopping-mall homework before you go. Come 5pm, it’s time to toast to your pur-chases with happy-hour drinks.
- shop the new-millennium way at Ion Orchard Mall, Singapore’s sleekest, sharpest, mega mall, and the epitome of retail escapism
- hunt for antiques, barter for an oriental rug or pore over ancient maps of Asia in Tanglin Shopping Centre
- slow down your shopping spree with a leisurely stroll along Emerald Hill Road
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.