Singapore - Northern & Central Singapore (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern & Central Singapore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Singapore guidebook.
This wonderfully wild and gloriously green part of Singapore is packed with sights and activi-ties – more than there are hours in the day. Start with a hike in the cooler early morning, then ex-plore Singapore Zoo, followed by the Night Safari.
- trek through Singapore’s steamy heart of darkness in Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, home to one of the largest surviving tracts of primary rainforest on the island
- treat your kids to breakfast with orang-utans at lush, engaging Singapore Zoo
- spot leopards and dodge bats as you give the tram tour the slip and roam around the noc-turnal Night Safari.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.