Singapore - Colonial District, Marina Bay & the Quays (PDF Chapter)
This is the Colonial District, Marina Bay & the Quays chapter from Lonely Planet’s Singapore guidebook.
This is the very heart of Singapore: a showcase of iconic, grand colonial buildings, modern architectural marvels, superlative museums, parks and gardens, and pulsating riverside restau-rants, bars and clubs.
- admire Southeast Asia’s finest collection of pan-Asian treasures at the Asian Civilisations Museum, while discovering the historical connections among the cultures of Asia.
- ponder Singaporean ambition from the top of one of the world’s greatest engineering feats, Marina Bay Sands
- leap into a sci-fi future at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore’s spectacular botanic garden.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.