*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Shanghai - Pudong (PDF Chapter)
This is the P?d?ng chapter from Lonely Planet’s Shanghai guidebook.
With its neck-craning tourists, scurrying suits and dazzling evening neonscapes, P?d?ng is a place name many Westerners know before setting foot in China. It is ore than 1.5 times bigger than urban Shàngh?i, and is an economic powerhouse.
- view Shàngh?i from low-orbit altitude through the glass-floored walkway of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- sinking an evening alfresco cocktail and bathe yourself in P?d?ng’s neon glow
- get a culture hit admiring ancient jade and porcelain treasures in the Aurora Museum
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.