*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Shanghai - Jing'an (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jìng’ān chapter from Lonely Planet’s Shanghai guidebook.
Pǔdōng may have taller towers and the French Concession more charm, but this part of Jìng’ān is still the city’s most exclusive neighbourhood. Even the skyscrapers here suggest harmony – a change from the disjointed skyline in other districts.
- fathom the fantastic at Jade Buddha Temple, Shànghǎi’s most sacred shrine
- catch up with the latest trends in the Chinese art world at M50, the post-industrial art precinct
- enjoy offbeat art installations while strolling through the Jìng’ān Sculpture Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.