*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Western Seoul (PDF Chapter)
With three universities here, Western Seoul is packed with places for students to be diverted from their studies such as live-music clubs and dance spots: the epicentre of the K-Indie scene. Ehwa University’s campus centre is a must-visit for impressive architecture.
- shop at Noryangjin Fish Market, Korea’s largest seafood market, where you can buy everything from king crabs to sea cucumbers, and have it cooked up on the spot.
- hire a bike on Yeouido and cycle along the Han River to Seonyudo Park
- enjoy the view and surrounding art at the top of 63 Square
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.