*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Northern Seoul (PDF Chapter)
Northern Seoul is home to some of Seoul’s most charming neighbourhoods and some fascinating sights, including the best sections of the old fortress walls. You can spend several days along the wall, visiting relaxed teahouses, admiring grand mansions and paying respect at temples.
- hike up Bukaksan, the tallest of Seoul’s four guardian mountains, following an intact and heavily guarded section of the city’s original fortress walls
- admire the traditional buildings and elegant furnishings at the Korea Furniture Museum
- learn about the horrors of the Japanese colonial period at the Seodaemun Prison History Hall
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities .
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.