Seoul - Northern Seoul (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northern Seoul chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seoul guidebook.
The city’s northern districts seldom figure prominently on international-tourist itineraries, which is a pity as they’re home to some of Seoul’s most charming neighbourhoods and fascinating sights, including the best sections of the old City Walls.
- head up the slopes of Naksan to the ‘moon villages’ for wonderful views of the city.
- admire traditional buildings and Joseon-period furnishings in a splendid hillside setting at the Korea Furniture Museum.
- tour the old cell blocks of Seodaemun Prison History Hall and learn about the horrors of the Japanese colonial period.
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities, Accommodation.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.