Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Seoul - Myeong-dong & Jung-gu (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Streets and alleyways in the youth-fashion shopping area of Myeong-dong are full of boutiques catering to every style, plus plenty of cafes, restaurants and high-rise shopping malls. Slow your pace downtown where historical buildings are worth a visit, such as Deoksugang palace.
- climb or ride the cable car up Namsan, topped by N Seoul Tower; the 262m central-city peak is a leafy retreat from Myeong-dong’s commercial throng
- haggle day and night with the vendors at the mammoth Namdaemun Market
- learn about traditional Korean houses and culture at Namsangol Hanok Village
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.