*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Itaewon & Around (PDF Chapter)
Itaewon is an international mix of restaurants, bars and, is now one of the trendiest dining and shopping districts in the city. Unwind in one of Seoul’s most elaborate jjimjil-bang (sauna) complexes or by strolling or cycling along the Han River Park.
- survey centuries of Korean culture and art at the mammoth National Museum of Korea and take time to explore the attached gardens
- get inspired by the art and architecture of the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
- pay homage to those who gave their lives for the nation at the War Memorial of Korea
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.