No code necessary. See terms.
Seoul - Gwanghwamun & Jongno-gu (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Seoul’s royal palace compounds, in the district of Jongno-gu, provide a glimpse of what it was like to live at the powerful heart of the old city. Venture further afield for teahouses, galleries, craft shops and traditional houses called hanoks.
- admire the scale and artistry of Gyeongbokgung, the largest of Seoul’s palaces, fronted by the grand gateway Gwanghwamun, where you can watch the changing of the guard
- discover Huwon, the serene traditional garden secreted behind Changdeokgung
- get lost in picturesque Bukchon Hanok Village, the city’s densest cluster of traditional-style homes
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.