*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Gangnam & South (PDF Chapter)
This newer part of Seoul is a ritzy residential address, business hub and entertainment district with Lotte’s giant theme park and the Olympic Park precinct. Retail is as flash as it gets here, with eye-boggling designs and prices to match.
- stroll around Olympic Park, where there are 1700-year-old fortifications, museums and 200 quirky sculptures.
- pay your respects at Seonjeongneung, the tombs of past Korean kings in Seolleung Park. li>
- make a lotus lantern and sip tea with monks at the venerable temple Bongeun-sa.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.