*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Gangnam & South (PDF Chapter)
This newer part of Seoul is a ritzy residential address, business hub and entertainment district with Lotte’s giant theme park and the Olympic Park precinct. Retail is as flash as it gets here, with eye-boggling designs and prices to match.
- stroll around Olympic Park, where there are 1700-year-old fortifications, museums and 200 quirky sculptures.
- pay your respects at Seonjeongneung, the tombs of past Korean kings in Seolleung Park. li>
- make a lotus lantern and sip tea with monks at the venerable temple Bongeun-sa.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.