*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seoul - Dongdaemun & Eastern Seoul (PDF Chapter)
For centuries synonymous with shopping, Dongdaemun is now famous for the architectural showpiece Dongdaemun Design Plaza & Park (DDP). Explore the indoor markets that stretch along either side of Cheong-gye-cheon for everything from sewing machine parts to varieties of kimchi.
- uncover layers of Seoul’s history, from its foundation as the capital of the Joseon dynasty to its 21st-century incarnation, at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza & Park
- cycle around Seoul Forest , past the wetlands, the riverside and Sika deer
- cruise the malls and buzzing streets of Dongdaemun Market into the early hours of the morning
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.