Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Seattle - U District (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the U District chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Head east off I-5 north of Lake Union and suddenly you’ll feel as if you’re no longer in Seattle. Named for ‘U Dub’ (what locals call the University of Washington, or UW), it feels like its own little college town.
- relive (or live) your cerebral undergraduate years on the leafy, architecturally attractive campus of the University of Washington with its art galleries, neo-Gothic library and tree-studded quad
- relive the non-cerebral part of your undergraduate days in the pubs and bars of the so-called ‘Ave’
- reading the graffiti and listen to the latest street poet at Blue Moon, the legendary counterculture dive
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.