*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seattle - Green Lake & Fremont (PDF Chapter)
This is the Green Lake & Fremont chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Set your watch back five minutes, turn your brain setting to ‘ironic’ and cross the Fremont Bridge into the self-proclaimed ‘People’s Republic of Fremont.’
- walk around Seattle’s most irreverent neighborhood in search of its peculiar public art, as well as keep an eye out for any spontaneous ‘art attacks’
- explore Woodland Park Zoo, one of the better animal projects in the US
- join the walking, running, skating, cycling mass of humanity powering around beautiful Green Lake Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.