*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Seattle - Georgetown & West Seattle (PDF Chapter)
This is the Georgetown & West Seattle chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Located 3 miles south of Seattle proper, Georgetown is an old neighborhood with a scrappy yet independent artistic sensibility whose coolness has still only been partially discovered. Among a certain type of Seattleite, West Seattle beckons like a proverbial Coney Island.
- see how Homo sapiens got from the Wright Brothers to Concorde in the space of just 66 years at the illustrious, entertaining and subtly educational Museum of Flight
- slow down the rhythm a notch on a weekend summer’s afternoon on Alki Beach
- go on a pub crawl in Georgetown amid the redbrick bars and beer-stained history of the bohemian enclave
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.