*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Seattle - Georgetown & West Seattle (PDF Chapter)
This is the Georgetown & West Seattle chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Located 3 miles south of Seattle proper, Georgetown is an old neighborhood with a scrappy yet independent artistic sensibility whose coolness has still only been partially discovered. Among a certain type of Seattleite, West Seattle beckons like a proverbial Coney Island.
- see how Homo sapiens got from the Wright Brothers to Concorde in the space of just 66 years at the illustrious, entertaining and subtly educational Museum of Flight
- slow down the rhythm a notch on a weekend summer’s afternoon on Alki Beach
- go on a pub crawl in Georgetown amid the redbrick bars and beer-stained history of the bohemian enclave
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.