Seattle - Belltown & Seattle Centre (PDF Chapter)
This is the Belltown & Seattle Center chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Belltown’s compact, walkable core is long on dining and entertainment but relatively short on daytime attractions. Apart from Olympic Sculpture Park, an art garden that anchors the neighborhood and snares visitors strolling between Pike Place Market and the Seattle Center.
- ponder the shimmering glass art that sprang from the creative mind of Dale Chihuly in Chihuly Garden & Glass underneath the Space Needle
- watch the sun slip behind faraway mountains from the grassy slopes of the Olympic Sculpture Park
- go to the top of the Space Needle in the footsteps of millions of others – just because it’s there
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.