Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Seattle - Ballard & Discovery Park (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ballard & Discovery Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Seattle guidebook.
Though just a bridge away from its big metro brother, Ballard is probably the most distinct and independent of Seattle’s neighborhoods, with its self-contained music and drinking scene here and a tangible neighborhood identity.
- watch birds, fishing boats, motor yachts, kayaks and salmon negotiating the Hiram M Chittenden Locks on a sunny summer’s evening from the grassy banks of Carl English Jr Botanical Gardens
- peruse Ballard’s Nordic antecedents in the enlightening Nordic Heritage Museum
- feel like you’ve left the city far, far behind in the verdant ocean-side oasis of Discovery Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.