Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Scotland - Glasgow (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Glasgow chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scotland guidebook.
Disarmingly blending sophistication and earthiness, Scotland’s biggest city has evolved over the last couple of decades to become one of Britain’s most intriguing metropolises. Its sheer vitality is gloriously infectious with a combination of edgy urbanity and the residents’ legendary friendliness.
- explore the city’s fabulous wealth of paintings, beginning at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum
- discover the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, starting with his masterpiece, the Glasgow School of Art
- dine in Ubiquitous Chip, the restaurant that set the scene for the West End’s culinary excellence
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.