*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Scotland - Central Scotland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Scotland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scotland guidebook.
Arriving from Glasgow and Edinburgh, visitors begin to get a sense of the country further north as the Lowland scenery ramps up towards Highland splendour. It is here that the majesty of Scotland’s landscape begins to unfold.
- admire the views across ancient independence battlefields from the magnificent Stirling Castle
- pace through the historic birthplace of golf to play the famous Old Course at St Andrews
- strut with the peacocks at the noble Scone Palace where Scottish kings were once crowned
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Stirling Region, Stirling, Dunblane, Doune, Dollar, Fife, Culross, Dunfermline, Aberdour, Kirkcaldy, Falkland, St Andrews, East Neuk, Lowland Perthshire, Perth, Kinross & Loch Leven, Upper Strathearn, Crieff and Blairgowrie & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.