Scandinavia travel guide
Endless day, perpetual night. Rocking festivals, majestic aurora borealis. With effortlessly chic cities and remote forests, Scandinavia attracts style-gurus and wilderness-hikers alike. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Scandinavia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Sail Norway’s fjords or hike miles and miles of wilderness; gape in wonder at the aurora borealis; or sink back into Iceland’s geothermal pools amidst mind-bending scenery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, design
- Over 13 maps
Coverage Includes: Iceland, Reykjavik, the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle, Norway, Oslo, Norway’s Fjords, Sweden, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Denmark, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Estonia, Finland, Helsinki, Lakeland (Finland), the Far North and the Arctic Circle, and more