*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Scandinavia - Tallinn (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tallinn chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
Tallinn has charm by the bucketload, fusing the modern and medieval to come up with a vibrant vibe all of its own. It’s an intoxicating mix of church spires, glass skyscrapers, baroque palaces, top-notch eateries and brooding battlements – with a few Soviet throwbacks in the mix.
- explore the medieval Old Town, the most fascinating locality in Estonia
- stroll through Raekoja plats to see the Gothic town hall, shop at the markets or people-watch from one of the outdoor cafes
- explore Tallinn maritime history at Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour and journey down the cramped corridors of a 1930s naval submarine
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.