*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Scandinavia - Tallinn (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tallinn chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
Tallinn has charm by the bucketload, fusing the modern and medieval to come up with a vibrant vibe all of its own. It’s an intoxicating mix of church spires, glass skyscrapers, baroque palaces, top-notch eateries and brooding battlements – with a few Soviet throwbacks in the mix.
- explore the medieval Old Town, the most fascinating locality in Estonia
- stroll through Raekoja plats to see the Gothic town hall, shop at the markets or people-watch from one of the outdoor cafes
- explore Tallinn maritime history at Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour and journey down the cramped corridors of a 1930s naval submarine
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.