Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Scandinavia - Sweden (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Sweden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
As progressive and civilised as it may be, Sweden is a wild place. Its scenery ranges from barren moonscapes and impenetrable forests in the far north to sunny beaches and lush farm-land further south.
- tour Stockholm’s urban waterways, explore its top-notch museums and wander its labyrin-thine Old Town
- hike through wild landscapes, spot herds of reindeer, absorb Sami culture and sleep in the world-famous Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi
- dig into the art, fashion and originality that make Sweden’s ‘second city’, Gothenburg, first-rate
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Stockholm & Around, Stockholm Archipelago, Sig-tuna, Svealand, Uppsala, Örebro, Falun, Lake Siljan Region, Skåne, Malmö, Lund, Trelleborg, Ystad, Helsingborg, Götaland, Gothenburg, Strömstad, Norrköping, Linköping, Vadstena, Småland, Växjö, Glasriket, Oskarshamn, Kalmar, Öland, Karlskrona, Gotland, Visby, Norrland, Gävle, Sundsvall, Höga Kusten, Östersund, Åre, Umeå, Luleå, Arvidsjaur, Jokkmokk, Gällivare, Kiruna, Abisko, Kungsleden, Understand Sweden, History, People, Arts, Environment, Food & Drink, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.