*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Scandinavia - Iceland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
Iceland is literally a country in the making, a vast volcanic laboratory where mighty forces shape the earth. The magnificent scenery of this Atlantic island forged in fire and ice make it one of the world’s most awe-inspiring sights.
- explore the boutiques, museums and galleries, restaurants and lively bars of Reykjavík
- hike from Þórsmörk to Skógar and see the lava formed in the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruptions
- admire the giants of the ocean on a whale-watching trip out of Húsavík
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Reykjavík & around, Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, Reykjanesfólkvangur, the West, Snæfellsnes, the Westfjords, Ísafjörður, Hornstrandir Peninsula, Látrabjarg, the North, Siglufjörður, Akureyri, Grímsey, Húsavík, Mývatn, the East, Egilsstaðir, Seyðisfjörður, the South, Vatnajökull & around, Landmannalaugar & Fjallabak Nature Reserve, Laugavegurinn Trek, Þórsmörk, Vík, Vestmannaeyjar, the Interior, Routes of Central Iceland, Understand and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.