*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Scandinavia - Denmark (PDF Chapter)
This is the Denmark chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
To the rest of Scandinavia, the Danes are chilled, frivolous party animals, with relatively liberal, progressive attitudes. Packed with intriguing museums, shops, bars, nightlife and award-winning restaurants, Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen, is one of the hippest, most accessible cities in Europe.
- shop, nosh and chill in Scandinavia’s capital of cool, Copenhagen
- snoop around Kronborg Slot, Hamlet’s epic home in Helsingør
- lose yourself in nature and smoked fish on the Baltic island of Bornholm
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Zealand, North Zealand, Zealand’s North Coast, Roskilde, Køge, Vordingborg, Møn, Bornholm, Rønne, Dueodde, Bornholm’s East Coast, Gudhjem, Sandvig & Allinge, Funen, Odense, Ladbyskibet & Vikingemuseet Ladby, Egeskov Slot, Faaborg, Lyø, Avernakø & Bjørnø, Svendborg, South Funen Archipelago, Tåsinge, Langeland, Ærø, Jutland, Aarhus, Jelling, the Lake District, Aalborg, Frederikshavn, Skagen, Hirtshals, Esbjerg, Fanø, Ribe, Understand and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.