Scandinavia - Denmark (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Denmark chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
Denmark is the bridge between Scandinavia and northern Europe. Packed with intriguing museums, shops, bars, nightlife and award-winning restaurants, the capital, Copenhagen, is one of the hippest, most accessible cities in Europe.
- shop, nosh and chill in Copenhagen, Scandinavia’s capital of cool
- be inspired by the art and the views at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Hum-lebæk
- snoop around Hamlet’s epic home, Kronborg Slot, in Helsingør
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Zealand, North Zealand, Roskilde, Kø-ge, Vordingborg, Møn, Bornholm, Rønne, Dueodde, Gudhjem & Melsted, Sandvig & Allinge, Fu-nen, Odense, Egeskov Slot, Faaborg, Svendborg, South Funen Archipelago, Tåsinge, Lange-land, Ærø, Jutland, Aarhus, Jelling, The Lake District, Aalborg, Frederikshavn, Skagen, Hirtshals, Esbjerg, Fanø, Ribe, Understand Denmark, History, People, Arts, Environment, Food & Drink, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.