Scandinavia - Denmark (PDF Chapter)
This is the Denmark chapter from Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guidebook.
Denmark is the bridge between Scandinavia and northern Europe. Packed with intriguing museums, shops, bars, nightlife and award-winning restaurants, the capital, Copenhagen, is one of the hippest, most accessible cities in Europe.
- shop, nosh and chill in Copenhagen, Scandinavia’s capital of cool
- be inspired by the art and the views at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Hum-lebæk
- snoop around Hamlet’s epic home, Kronborg Slot, in Helsingør
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen, Zealand, North Zealand, Roskilde, Kø-ge, Vordingborg, Møn, Bornholm, Rønne, Dueodde, Gudhjem & Melsted, Sandvig & Allinge, Fu-nen, Odense, Egeskov Slot, Faaborg, Svendborg, South Funen Archipelago, Tåsinge, Lange-land, Ærø, Jutland, Aarhus, Jelling, The Lake District, Aalborg, Frederikshavn, Skagen, Hirtshals, Esbjerg, Fanø, Ribe, Understand Denmark, History, People, Arts, Environment, Food & Drink, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience