No code necessary. See terms.
Sardinia - Understand Sardinia & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Sardinia Today, History, The Sardinian Way of Life, The Arts, The Sardinian Kitchen, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Sardinia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, arts and food to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travel-lers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversa-tions with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the Sardinian way of life
- info on the island’s colourful history
- full coverage of Sardinia’s mouth-watering food and wine
- details on music, poetry, dance, and all of the island’s arts
Coverage includes: Sardinia Today, History, The Sardinian Way of Life, The Arts, The Sardinian Kitchen, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.