No code necessary. See terms.
Sardinia - Oristano & the West (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This part of central Sardinia boasts much of what makes the island such a beautiful and in-triguing place: sublime beaches, verdant hills, ancient ruins and mysterious nuraghic temples. In the heart of it all is Oristano, one of Sardinia’s great medieval cities.
- top up your tan on the blinding white beach of Is Aruttas
- give your imagination a workout at the windswept ancient ruins of Tharros
- throw yourself into Oristano’s carnival madness at Sa Sartiglia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Oristano & Around, Santa Giusta, Arborea, Marceddi, Sinis Peninsula, Cabras, Marina di Torregrande, San Salvatore, Tharros & San Giovanni di Sinis, Montiferru, Santu Lussurgiu & Around, Cuglieri, Santa Caterina di Pittinuri, Seneghe, Milis, In-land Oristano Province, Bosa.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.