No code necessary. See terms.
Sardinia - Iglesias & the Southwest (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Sardinia’s southwest is rich in history and natural beauty. The main drawcard is its coastline, which stretches from the great untamed sands of the Costa Verde to the cliff-bound coves of the Iglesiente and the seductive bays of the Costa del Sud.
- escape the coastal crowds on the remote beach of Spiaggia di Piscinas on the Costa Verde
- delve into the mysteries of Sardinia’s nuraghic culture in Nuraghe Su Nuraxi
- revel in inspiring coastal views at Capo Sandalo on the Isola di San Pietro
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Iglesias, The Iglesiente, Southern Iglesiente Coast, Buggerru & Portixeddu, Costa Verde, Sulcis, Carbonia, Tratalias, Santadi, Isola di San Pietro, Isola di Sant’Antioco, Porto Pino & Around, Costa del Sud, Pula & Around, La Marmilla, Barumini & Nuraghe Su Nuraxi, La Giara di Gesturi, Villanovaforru & Nuraghe Genna Maria, Sardara, Sanluri.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.