Sardinia - Iglesias & the Southwest (PDF Chapter)
Sardinia’s southwest is rich in history and natural beauty. The main drawcard is its coastline, which stretches from the great untamed sands of the Costa Verde to the cliff-bound coves of the Iglesiente and the seductive bays of the Costa del Sud.
- escape the coastal crowds on the remote beach of Spiaggia di Piscinas on the Costa Verde
- delve into the mysteries of Sardinia’s nuraghic culture in Nuraghe Su Nuraxi
- revel in inspiring coastal views at Capo Sandalo on the Isola di San Pietro
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Iglesias, The Iglesiente, Southern Iglesiente Coast, Buggerru & Portixeddu, Costa Verde, Sulcis, Carbonia, Tratalias, Santadi, Isola di San Pietro, Isola di Sant’Antioco, Porto Pino & Around, Costa del Sud, Pula & Around, La Marmilla, Barumini & Nuraghe Su Nuraxi, La Giara di Gesturi, Villanovaforru & Nuraghe Genna Maria, Sardara, Sanluri.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.