*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Sardinia - Cagliari & the Sarrabus (PDF Chapter)
From urban clamour and cultural gems to wild, inhospitable mountains and thrilling coast-lines, Sardinia’s southeast makes for a wonderful introduction to the island. The main gateway is cultured and cosmopolitan Cagliari, Sardinia’s largest city.
- explore the nooks and crannies of Cagliari’s medieval citadel, Il Castello
- gaze at a vision of near beach perfection, Cala Giunco, near Capo Carbonara, Sardinia’s most southeasterly point
- hike the thickly wooded mountains of the Monte dei Sette Fratelli at the heart of the remote Sarrabus district
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cagliari, The Sarrabus, Villasimius & Capo Carbona-ra.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.