San Francisco - Japantown, Fillmore & Pacific Heights (PDF Chapter)
The downhill slide of Fillmore St leads from the scenic hilltop parks and chic boutiques of Pacific Heights, through the Instagrammable cultural and culinary hotspots of Japantown, to the buzzworthy dinner and music venues of the Fillmore.
- rock out with music legends in Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco’s shrine to psychedelic ’60s counterculture
- unwind in Kabuki Springs & Spa to take the edge off foggy SF days
- slurp ramen, play anime arcade games, cultivate bonsai gardens and browse Japanese design mags at Japan Center
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.