San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
Loop your way around the Bay Area, drinking in the sights of hilly San Francisco, the stunning wild vistas of Marin and the world-renowned wineries of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
- tour the country’s premier wine-producing region
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see a canopy of ancient redwoods
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- watch whales from the top of a lighthouse
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Francisco, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, Bolinas, Point Reyes, Glen Ellen, Napa, Napa Valley, San Francisco Walking Tour, Sir Francis Drake Blvd and Point Reyes National Seashore.