Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
Loop your way around the Bay Area, drinking in the sights of hilly San Francisco, the stunning wild vistas of Marin and the world-renowned wineries of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
- tour the country’s premier wine-producing region
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see a canopy of ancient redwoods
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- watch whales from the top of a lighthouse
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Francisco, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, Bolinas, Point Reyes, Glen Ellen, Napa, Napa Valley, San Francisco Walking Tour, Sir Francis Drake Blvd and Point Reyes National Seashore.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.