San Francisco city guide - 12th edition
12th Edition Dec 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Grab your coat and a handful of glitter, and enter a wonderland of fog and fabulousness. So long, inhibitions; hello, San Francisco! Lonely Planet is your passport to San Francisco, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch the Golden Gate Bridge appear from the fog, feel the chill at Alcatraz, and find your wild side in Golden Gate Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – literature, history, visual arts, music, architecture, food, drink, San Francisco today
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 38 colour maps
Coverage includes: The Marina, Fisherman’s Wharf, SoMa, North Beach, Chinatown, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, Japantown, Fillmore, Pacific Heights, The Mission, The Cas-tro, The Haight, Golden Gate Park, and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.