San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, get to know Buddy Holly’s Lubbock, visit a dance hall in Gruene, and hike Big Bend’s scenic trails, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the
tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking,
- toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features ‐ including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers: Hill Country, Heart of Texas, Big Bend National Park, Texas Gulf Coast, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Houston, Port Aransas, San Angelo, Lubbock and more