Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips
1st Edition May 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $12.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.09 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $16.89 USD
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, get to know Buddy Holly’s Lubbock, visit a dance hall in Gruene, and hike Big Bend’s scenic trails, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the
tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking,
- toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features ‐ including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers: Hill Country, Heart of Texas, Big Bend National Park, Texas Gulf Coast, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Houston, Port Aransas, San Angelo, Lubbock and more
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.