*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Russia - Russian Far East (PDF Chapter)
This is the Russian Far East chapter from Lonely Planet’s Russia guidebook.
Russia’s distant end of the line, the wild wild east, feels likes its own entity. ‘Moscow is far’ runs the local mantra, and trade and transport connections with Asian neighbours are growing fast.
- climb a volcano around Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on the wild Kamchatka Peninsula
- view sublime Golden Horn Bay in mountain-spiked Vladivostok
- go exotic with horse meat, reindeer and frozen fish meals in fascinating Yakutsk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Eastern Trans-Siberian, Blagoveshchensk, Birobidzhan, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Eastern Bam, Tynda, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Verkhnyaya Ekon, Sakha Republic, Yakutsk & Around, Sakhalin Island, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Kholmsk, Kamchatka, PetropavlovskKamchatsky & Around, Esso, When to Go, History, Sights & Activities, Sleeping & Eating, Drinking, Tours, Festivals & Events, Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.