Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Russia - Russian Caucasus (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Russian Caucasus chapter from Lonely Planet’s Russia guide-book.
For most Russians, the word Caucasus summons up images of fiery mountain folk, the high-tempo lezginka dance and the troubled history of volatile regions such as Chechnya. But there’s more to this ethnically rich region than the stereotypes and the horror stories.
- stroll along the promenade of the post-Olympic Black Sea resort of Sochi
- soak up scenery and check out the ski slopes at Krasnaya Polyana
- walk in the footsteps of Stalin at the Soviet dictator’s former dacha, Zelenaya Roscha
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuban Steppe, Rostov-on-Don, Starocherkasskaya, Krasnodar, Black Sea Coast, Sochi, Adler, Krasnaya Polyana, Mineral Water Spas, Mineralnye Vody, Pyatigorsk, Kislovodsk, Central Caucasus, Dombay & Teberda, Arkhyz, Nalchik, Elbrus Area.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)