No code necessary. See terms.
Route 66 Road Trips - Western Route 66 Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is Western Route 66 Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Route 66 Road Trips guidebook.
From historic Needles in the east to the sparkling waters of the mighty Pacific, search for your own American dream along California’s stretch of the Mother Road.
- get your kicks in Tinseltown
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- snap the starkly photogenic big sky and empty byways of Amboy
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- end your epic trip on the Pacific shore at Santa Monica
- discover even more with discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Needles, Goffs, Amboy, Newberry Springs & Daggett, Barstow, Elmer’s Place, Victorville, San Bernadino, Pasadena, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Los Angeles city guide, Western Route 66 travel guide.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.