*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Route 66 Road Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Route 66, Route 66 Map, Route 66’s Highlights, Chicago City Guide, Los Angeles City Guide, and Need to Know chapters from Lonely Planet’s Route 66 Road Trips guidebook.
Start your planning here. We reveal the ultimate road-trip list for Route 66 PLUS the highlights you’ll discover on the way and practical advice to kick-start your trip.
- trip highlights: the best experiences and the road trips to take you there
- full-colour map, inspirational images and clear nuts-and-bolts information
- expert advice: discover even more with our guides to Chicago and Los Angeles, plus practical need-to-know information
Coverage includes: Welcome to Route 66, Route 66 Map, Route 66’s Highlights, Chicago City Guide, Los Angeles City Guide, and Need to Know.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.