No code necessary. See terms.
Rome - Villa Borhese & Northern Rome (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This large swathe of northern Rome is rich in interest. Villa Borghese counts the city’s zoo, its largest modern-art gallery, and a stunning Etruscan museum among its attractions, but the sce-ne-stealing highlight is the Museo e Galleria Borghese.
- get to grips with artistic genius at the lavish Museo e Galleria Borghese
- escape the crowds as you explore the leafy lanes and glades of Villa Borghese
- applaude Italy’s most comprehensive collection of Etruscan treasures at the splendid Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Accommodation, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.