*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Rome - Tridente, Trevi & the Quirinale (PDF Chapter)
Tridente is Rome’s most glamorous district, full of designer boutiques, fashionable bars and swish hotels; plus the vast neoclassical Piazza del Popolo, the wonderfully frivolous Spanish Steps and the grandiose Villa Medici. Nearby, Quirinale is home to the extraordinary Trevi Fountain.
- people-watch, snap selfies and daydream on the Spanish Steps, with a view down the glit-tering backbone of the Tridente shopping district, Via dei Condotti
- gaze at Caravaggio masterpieces in the unsung Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo
- take a guided tour of the formal gardens and astounding views ensnaring the magnificent Villa Medici
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Accommodation, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.